Tasktop will be migrating to a new support ticketing system and the Planview Customer Success Center in Q4 2022. Here are some FAQs related to this migration.
- When will the migration to the new ticketing system occur?
The migration is scheduled for Q4 of this year (2022). An exact date for the cut-over will be provided as soon as possible, but we can say it will be on a Friday after 5pm Central Time. After the cut-over, the old ticketing portal will not be available, and the new system will be accessible via:
If you have any issues during the cutover period, you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Can I still access the view of all my cases?
Yes, a view of all your cases for the past two years will be available in the ticket (case) portal at https://support.planview.com/
- How will I communicate on open cases after the migration?
Your cases will be visible in the new ticket portal at https://support.planview.com/ which you can respond through by email or through the portal. You will receive a message from your open cases on the new platform with your updated case numbers.
- Where will I submit cases?
Support Portal: https://support.planview.com/
Login instructions will be emailed to existing named users with access to contact Tasktop Customer Care prior to go-live, and a guide for the new ticket portal will be sent after your account is enabled.
- Will the ticket priorities change?
No, ticket priorities will not change but the names of each Severity level will. When submitting new cases, you will be asked to complete the Severity field, depending on the case type entered.
- Sev 1 becomes Critical – The issue affects critical functionality or critical data. It does not have a workaround. Critical components or application areas are not functioning and business/decision-making is adversely affected.
- Sev 2 becomes Major - The issue affects major functionality or major data. It may have a workaround but is not obvious and is difficult.
- Sev 3 becomes Moderate - The issue affects minor functionality or non-critical data. It has an easy workaround.
- Sev 4 becomes Minor - The issue does not affect functionality or data. It does not even need a workaround. It does not impact productivity or efficiency. It is merely an inconvenience.
Knowledgebase, Product Documentation, etc.
- Will there be a Knowledge Base in Community with Release Notes, etc.?
The existing Tasktop Community content will be available on the current platform until at least the end of Q4 2022. As part of this move, we have reviewed all the articles, videos, etc. from the current Tasktop Community and will be loading them into the Planview Customer Success Center. Another FAQ document regarding Knowledgebase and Product News/Release Notes content will be posted prior to Go-Live.
- Where can I find events and training information?
Events and training information will also be available from the Customer Success Center after Go-Live in. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.