Tasktop has migrated to a new support ticketing system and the Planview Customer Success Center. Here are some FAQs related to this migration.
- When will the migration to the new ticketing system occur?
The migration completed on December 2, 2022. After the cut-over, the old ticketing portal is no longer available, and the new system will be accessible via:
If you have any issues during the cutover period, you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Can I still access the view of all my cases?
Yes, a view of all your cases for the past two years will be available in the ticket (case) portal at https://support.planview.com/
If you have any issues accessing your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How will I communicate on open cases after the migration?
Your cases will be visible in the new ticket portal at https://support.planview.com/ which you can respond through by email or through the portal. You will receive a message from your open cases on the new platform with your updated case numbers.
- Where will I submit cases?
Login instructions will be emailed to existing named users with access to contact Tasktop Customer Care post go-live, and a guide for the new ticket portal will be sent after your account is enabled.
If you have a critical case and cannot access the portal, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can find more details about accessing and using the new Support portal below:
- Will the ticket priorities change?
No, ticket priorities will not change but the names of each Severity level will. When submitting new cases, you will be asked to complete the Severity field, depending on the case type entered.
- Sev 1 becomes Critical – The issue affects critical functionality or critical data. It does not have a workaround. Critical components or application areas are not functioning and business/decision-making is adversely affected.
- Sev 2 becomes Major - The issue affects major functionality or major data. It may have a workaround but is not obvious and is difficult.
- Sev 3 becomes Moderate - The issue affects minor functionality or non-critical data. It has an easy workaround.
- Sev 4 becomes Minor - The issue does not affect functionality or data. It does not even need a workaround. It does not impact productivity or efficiency. It is merely an inconvenience.
- Do I need to update email settings?
We recommend asking your IT department to allow emails coming from the Planview.com domain. If it is not possible to allow the entire domain, please make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is allowed as this is the primary email address used for the support process.
Knowledgebase, Product Documentation, etc.
- Will there be a Knowledge Base in Community with Release Notes, etc.?
The existing Tasktop Community content will be available on the current platform (https://docs.tasktop.com) until the end of Q1 2023. As part of this move, we have reviewed all the articles, videos, etc. from the current Tasktop Community and will be loading them into the Planview Customer Success Center. Another FAQ document regarding Knowledgebase and Product News/Release Notes content will be posted prior to Go-Live.
- Where can I find events and training information?
Events and training information will also be available from the Customer Success Center after Go-Live in. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.